четверг, 26 марта 2015 г.

A query letter for the film

Dear mister L.
I have recently completed my screenplay. I talk about Alice in Wonderland. The new screenplay is much better, because I completed professional courses of screenwriting,  and I  traveled a lot. So… I have  much inspiration and many ideas about landscapes and general views of locations.
I would like to ask if you would consider reading my latest work. It is an interesting story of a nineteen-year-old Alice. The girl from the tale became mature and she faces many obstacles of an adult life. There are many great scenes, moreover I  included the battle scene and the spectacular ending. I also accurately worked with all the characters.
If you are interested in reading my screenplay, please contact me at the address at the top of the page.
Yours sincerely,
Aliona Ch




2 комментария:

  1. It is actually said "at the bottom of the page". Intriguing inquiry letter plus motivating.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. It is actually said "at the bottom of the page". Intriguing inquiry letter plus motivating.

    ОтветитьУдалить